I’ve been given the incredible opportunity of writing a draft script for a film that a friend is putting together. To do so, I want to understand more about the subject matter: Bipolar disorder.
If you or anybody you know has bipolar disorder, I would love to have a chat with you about it.
Feel free to comment below, with as little or as much detail as you are comfortable with, with answers to my questions or to generally open up a discussion about the subject, or if you would prefer you can email me at: email@example.com
Here’s some basic questions to start off with:
– Describe one of your lowest moments.
– Describe one of your highest moments.
– When do you feel most in control of your moods?
– Have you learnt any personal techniques to help you control your moods?
– How do you feel when you’re in a neutral mood?
– Would you say you are more likely to be on a high than a low, the opposite, or mostly in the middle?
– Has your bipolar disorder even gotten you into trouble? Either with your parents, teachers, police, or friends?
– How have your family and close friends learnt to deal with your bipolar disorder?
– Do you take medication for your disorder? How do you feel about having to take medicine? Why do you choose to/choose not to?
– How have you personally changed since you have been diagnosed with the disorder?
I may update this as I start to learn more about the disorder but, again, please tell me as much as you are comfortable with, I’d like to understand it the best I can.