I was told about what stories I would be covering in the day so spent the morning preparing.
The day consisted of:
1. Visiting Fernwood day nursery who were doing a sponsored bike ride. The children were ages 1-4, it was pretty cute to see.
2. Nipped into John Hunt for a photograph.
3. Went to Balderton pre-school to interview a teacher who was leaving.
4. Visited Muskham school about an Aquabox they purchased. I thought it was a really good charity. The charity stored boxes of aid that can be funded and sent to countries effected by natural disasters.
5. Rang up a pre-school and a lady who was doing a sponsored bike ride for Flowserve Ladies FC.
I will upload all articles that I have written as soon as they are published in the paper.